Kaze, from bo treb nekje proti koncu februarja začeti z nepremičninsko akcija. Stanovanje na Taboru, in which we are already almost two years ago, not as nice as it was initially. Still I love him and I know that I will be sorry to leave. But it's time to move, hopefully for the better. Even now I become angry when I think of klicarjenje, tours of homes, the astronomical prices for the abominable holes, poorly written ads, from which it is to understand how housing ads that say 'center', then it turns out that the apartment somewhere in Switzerland or Šiška ... Wow. I know it's a bit utopian, but a few years thinking that you would like as soon as my funds will allow this, buy the apartment. I'll be working on this, really I will. No more rentals, eggs, etc. with the owners. In my okusu opremljen domek, svetel, ne nujno ogromen, važno, da bo moj. Niti pomisliti nočem, koliko časa bo še minilo do takrat, do tedaj mi dovolite, da se prepuščam sanjarjenju.
Edit:
Če slučajno kdo oddaja stanovanje v Ljubljani ali išče cimre, kar na dan z besedo!
Verso la fine di febbraio dovrò attivarmi in una ricerca immobiliare. L'appartamento dove stiamo da quasi 2 anni non è più tanto a posto com'era quando siamo entrati. Gli sono affezionata and I know that I feel sorry to leave. But it is time to change, hopefully for the better. Already the mood takes me when I think of the calls, visits the apartments, rents sky high for places unrealistic, poorly written ads from which it is not clear how many rooms the apartment is made, the ads that say, 'center' but then the apartment is far from downtown ... Ugh. I know it is rather utopian, but a few years ago that I think just the cicostanze permit me, I'd like to buy an apartment. It 's something I want so much. Just rent, problems with the owners and so on. A cottage decorated to my taste, bright, not necessarily huge, if they're mia. Non voglio neanche pensare quanto tempo passerà prima che questo succeda, ma fino ad allora almeno lasciatemi sognare.
| |
| Casachaucha |
| |
| Casachaucha |
| |
| Casachaucha |
| |
| Casachaucha |
| |
| Casachaucha |
Decisions are made on Erasmus. Where and when? The very next year, or a graduate? Maybe basileus? Tie. Applications must be submitted by the end of February ... Do you have any advice, experience?
Hundred decidendo the gendarme and Erasmus. Dove e Quando? L'anno prossimo on aspetto ancora un anno? Fors opterò per il basileus. Sono indecisa. Bisogna consegnare l'iscrizione entro la fine di febbraio ... Qualche consiglio shelter, esperienze?
0 comments:
Post a Comment