With the new year (preferably in December) is to buy a November planner. I do not know how it is with you, but I'm totally lost without him. I'm used to seeing him play at all times. For several years I remain loyal Moleskinu me, but still fun browsing or less serious. more imaginative planners. Couple years ago I remembered too late and it started to look only in January - a disaster! Everywhere they were sold out, everyone was saying that they will not get new until next year. Celebrated my panic, what am I going to do now ... Finally I managed to shop in a small isolated izbezati last. What kind of planner you choose this year?
Con l'anno nuovo bisogna anche con una attrezzarsi nuova agenda (anzi, fors è meglio farlo gia a dicembre). Do not you know how it works, but I do not like my address book are lost. I'm used to always keep it with me. There are now several years that are faithful to the Moleskine, but the fun does not stop me from looking at the network of calendars a bit 'less classic Moleskine. A few years ago I forgot to buy the black book in December and when I started looking for him in January in all the stores told me that they had all finished and will not be coming. I went on tilt, do ... Eventually I managed to catch the last shop in a Moleskine unknown. What a relief, guys! What kind of address book you have chosen this year?
Minimalističnega?
Minimalistic?
| |
| Muji |
pocket?
Tascabile?
|
| Poketo |
Z pridihom vintage?
With a touch of vintage?
| |
| Wholesale.galison.com |
inovativno reciklažo Z?
With an innovative recycling?
| |
| Supermarkethq |
Marimekko stil?
In stile Marimekko?
| |
| Etsy |
Če razmišljate dolgoročno, this super bo.
If you make long-term projects the plan will be 3 years ideale.
| |
| Supermarkethq |
Barvanega, z mehko platnico, nalepkami in vrečkico iz blaga z zanko za pero?
Colorato, con copertina morbida, adesivi e un astuccio di stoffa con portapenna?
Tudi Nika, ki svoje izdelke in fotografije objavlja na blogu Cvetlični lonec se je poleg lepih beležnic odločila tudi za izdelavo planerjev za letošnje leto . Za vse, ki radi izberete handmade izdelke!
Anche Nika, che pubblica le sue creazioni e le sue fotografie Blog Cvetlični lonec decided to set agendas in addition to the beautiful notebook for 2011. For those who prefer the handmade!
0 comments:
Post a Comment