Cute the title, right? For days, anzi ore, che intendo usarlo. Spero solo si attagli a ciò che sto per scrivere. Quando lavoravo come copywriter mi dicevano sempre che ero debole sui titoli, particolare non trascurabile quando fai il copy, e non a caso mi hanno poi trombato. Comunque dicevamo che non sono una sciuretta, no. Stanotte tornavo a casa verso la una e mezza, dopo una sex session. Con gli occhi più a palla del solito e le mani che odorano ancora di sesso e preservativo, mi dico che è presto e che è l’ultimo vero giorno di festa e che posso anche fare un salto al Barbarella e che devo ricordarmi di essere posseduto da Samantha Jones la trœsgia. Passo davanti al B. in macchina e il crocchio di froci scansa le mie ultime esitazioni. E poi è a tre minuti a piedi da casa mine. At home, get there, do not get undressed fast bidet in the sink (but with the Infasil calendula) and I rinse arms and face (actually in reverse order: face - arms - bidet). They are like new, despite antibiotics throw me down and gives me a skin-colored candle. Deodorant, change of shirt and on the street, a bit 'as in Madaaana Hung Up to speak. Despite losing four kilos since the beginning of the clothing is still a problem and I find escamotages type of serial actresses who become pregnant, which gradually hiding her belly with a caftan, a pillow, a shopping bag, a piano. However, three minutes and I'm there, I open the road between the people who are out to spipettare and within. The evening is not Ghei and the average age makes me suspect that it is a party school. They are the oldest, the fattest and most Ghei course of the evening. I feel a bit 'as Professor Beaverhausen accompanying pupils on outings in the evening and must comply to get them to dance, but I do not feel uncomfortable. When the mojito enters the bloodstream is even better. I do not dance but I enjoy it anyway: I look like an ornithologist of the colorful birds and sparrows uccelloni. They are all beautiful, well dressed, thin, and among the younger generation does not pull the chubby. There's just a bunch a bit 'more nerds, among which roscio a nerd with glasses, a chick with pantoloni cream and a shirt with ruffles of the Chinese and another with an empire style dress and dancers. The music is house, with remixes of songs in my time, as Wonderwall . I'm mostly on the balcony and I got stopped a three-quarters of an hour, the ornithologist who prefer to do it up close. Went home, I smile and reflect on the fact that all happen to me, but a little 'me to try. I smile but I bet also, on my CD of Mariah, this is the beginning of an existential crisis.
0 comments:
Post a Comment