Friday, January 21, 2011

Ortho Micronor Hip Pain



not hate me, limit yourself to envy. This afternoon, while you were in begare with the usual things, I sat at the spa (and I mean Spas spa, sauna not ). Now I struggle to type these letters on the mac, I have the look of a cow watching trains go by and two circles that look like Courtney Love after an overdose, but they are scrubbed smooth fragrant. Relaxed but not too thin. At the spa of Milan, near Porta Romana, there is an open buffet of fruits and vegetables, yogurt, cookies, and as if that were not enough to reach the 19 trays of sausage, cheese, pizza and focaccia with champagne in the Annex. That is nonsense, because they make you "suffer" until then and then it is natural that if you see a carbohydrate et'abboffi lost his senses. So let's go back to stuffs himself with anti hydro, the Turks, waterfalls, saunas, salcazzo. Buffettaro aperitif in the lounge there is also a piano, a pianist and a glossary of Italian classics, from for me since that evening I did not make love without you others that really I can not remember this even though I also hummed. The atmosphere is enough refined, the wellness area with underground stone, which seems to be Fellini Satyricon (but with a touch of 7 pounds in 7 days). There are relaxation areas and an outdoor area with swimming pools of hot water Goduria complete: there was the evening sky and a crescent moon that greeted next to a skyscraper, looking like a postcard. For a moment I thought it would be an ideal place to go with the one you love, even a couple Ghei could unbutton a bit 'without creating a scandal. But I quickly scanned, would ascribe them to relax and settle the thing, period. Instead of a boyfriend, I went to the spa with my best friend slash worst enemy: we were syntonic to the end, except when I was in the showers and he kept calling and shouting at me not to break, and not only because it was with me with a dick, but he had already taken a shower with a flock of boys, who "seemed to be in college," as I said the way home. However beautiful the spa and fine afternoon, also clean as can be places where even the warts go around with slippers. Only the exit, we would have liked that there was a guest book to recommend the activation of an area Ghei very dark and a room equipped for enemas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment