Some ask me where I am now filled with ... Well, the holidays were less exotic than in November, but it was nice (it was possible even on vacation ugly?). This time I was skiing, which for a week. Although this holiday sometimes monotonous, it occurred to us this time as a series of adventures. The first day we attended the World Cup giant slalom ski and meet some celebrities. Although they themselves do not know much, but we still did not occupy Bode Miller. Asshole. Well, excuse me ... It is true that the real star, but also to fans Sciences ugly. While others are eager to share autographs and Alarm setting the camera as he is rushing past surrounded with security guards. Pretty please. Neither the president does not knowingly so. Bode, with me you lost all your points. Too bad, because I was rather cute. Obviously I need someone else for whom to root.
The last day brought us a surprise. Between leaving for home we stopped in Ertu, a small village, which was almost completely destroyed in the disaster at the dam Vajont (this is also a gripping film, which I recommend). This is also the birthplace of famous writer you rather Maura Corona, which unfortunately has not been translated into Slovenian. Pure chance we met him at the bar, which offered us a drink. This was really an experience. Obviously we have very cute, because after talking with us the whole two hours.
Because today I am going back to skiing, you'll have what we now have for this voščiti 2011th Be good (but not too much), which is to celebrate, have fun and never be satisfied. As my dad would say: Life is too short to drink bad wine. And of course the Report, where you will spend New Year. Dailan and Kifki the curious girl!
Some I was wondering where I was this time. The holidays were less exotic than those of November, but it was nice to have the same (when a vacation is never bad?). This time I went skiing. Although winter sports are often monotonous, I can not say the same about mine. The first day we went to see the giant for the World Cup and we met some white star of the circus. Even if you do not know many skiers Bode Miller could not escape me. Asshole. Sorry ... It will also be a star, but his fans are really bad. While the others signed autographs and posed for photographers, he has run away surrounded by so many bodyguards like a president. Bode, for me you lost all your points. Too bad, because I was nice, but obviously I need another so cheer.
On the last day gave us a surprise. Upon returning from the mountain we stopped to Erto, a village that was almost totally destroyed by the tragedy Vajont (there is also a film the incident, Vajont - The dam of shame, I recommend it). This is also the birthplace of Mauro Corona. By chance we cross the bar and offered us a drink. We see that we were sympathetic, because he continued to talk for two whole hours.
Since the allotment for the mountains today, I wish you a Buon 2011th Fate i Brave (ma non troppo), festeggiate a più non posso, e non divertitevi accontentatevi mai. Come direbbe mio papa: La vita è troppo per Corta read part of the wine cattivo. E ovviamente fateci Sapere Cosa Fate a capodanno. Dailan Kifki e sono due ragazze curios!
0 comments:
Post a Comment