127 Ore (2010) di Danny Boyle. Con James Franco, Amber Tamblyn, Kate Mara, Clémence Poésy, Kate Burton, Lizzy Caplan, Treat Williams, Elizabeth Hales, Darin Southam, Norman Lehnert, Priscilla Poland, Fenton Quinn, Patrick Gibbs, Sean Bott, John Lawrence, Peter Joshua Hull, Tye Nelson, Pieter Jan Brugge, Jeffrey Wood, Rebecca C. Olson, Robert Bear, Luke Drake, Christopher K. Hagadone, Brad Johnson, Koleman Stinger, Bailee Michelle Johnson, Parker Hadley Titolo originale 127 Hours .
The latest effort from Danny Boyle's well-received six Oscar nominations. I was wondering what was wrong this film so special to deserve all these applications and the answer is James Franco, who here is truly extraordinary. The film is based on the true story of an American mountaineer, Aaron Ralston, trapped in a Utah canyon for five days and forced to amputate his arm to be able to leave and survive. The film is based sull'autobiografia Ralston ( Between a rock and a hard place ) and runs through the most dramatic moments of the accident, including memories, hallucinations and premonitions. I must confess to being a person particularly impressed that I could not help but look away during the climax scene, when Ralston amputated his arm is proving to have two balls as big as the rock that kept him imprisoned. Franco is immensely good because here alone can keep alive the attention of the viewer without being less tension. With him are in that canyon, we feel the same sense of discomfort, the same despair, the same lucid madness and no matter that almost nothing happens for an hour and a half and who is completely immobilized, not get bored. From start to finish is still holding its breath, wondering if he would make it or not. The best scene? Ralston speaks to one in which his camera pretending to be host of a talk show. I liked it, but honestly I would not have ever given an Oscar for Best Picture.
0 comments:
Post a Comment