Monday, March 14, 2011

Menstruation Clear Fluid



little sleep When my mood changes as the tropical climate and to this hour is the worst. This morning, cycling, the rigors of winter behind us and that seemed Born This Way in my ears, I flew to think how much okay. Even though I was with patched ar ass, even though I was obese, even though I was still single and still rented. I had my family and my mother in this period are crazy about her, I had some friends that I wanted to put up with me and even good, I had a job that made me grow. Then are tired and they begin the distractions, because facebook silent? , the quanto erano carini ieri sera, soprattutto lui , il perché sempre agli altri? , il di te non me ne faccio niente , il tanto non ho bisogno di nessuno .


0 comments:

Post a Comment