Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bershka How Much Money Is The Clothing?

A random sunday

Just another Sunday.
In which I drank green tea in its new thermal pot to me by the Dailan brought from Ljubljana. And learned. And watched the last Grey's anatomy. I want to be blue as Meredith, and even her husband would not be too much resistance. And I would be in the MM at this time in gledala spreminjajoča oblačila (Hvala you, Twitter Nylon magazine!)

Just another Sunday.
of drinking green tea cup from my new thermic kindly bought by Dailan. And study. And watch the last episode of Grey's Anatomy. I would be wise as Meredith, and I would not mind even her husband. And I would be by MM at this time, looking at his clothes-change (thank you, twitter Nylon magazine!).


I n I would like to read this article from MC. Written by Imma Vitelli (I love her column). It is almost more blue than Meredith.

E vorrei Farva leggere questo articolo di MC, scritto that Imma Vitelli (ADORO la sua rubrica). È quasi più Saggio di Meredith.


And then ... Lady Gaga . Alejandro, I've been preferred.

E poi ... Lady Gaga . Preferivo Alejandro.

And finally you need to know my new mini-hamsters. Almost a whole year I lived in the belief that I have two hamsters, which are male. And then I suddenly found myself with five toddlers. It took me three days to get over it I realize that I have a couple etero. Puppies are really uber-cute!

E alla fine dovete conoscere i miei Nuovi mini-criceti. Ho un anno per vissuto interoperability nella convinzione di aver criceti due maschi, per poi ritrovarmi piccolini zones 5. We ci sono tre giorni per volutes riprendermi dalla rivelazione di aver una coppia etero. I cuccioli però sono troppo carini.

0 comments:

Post a Comment